CFP CM Certification by FPSB
About CFP CM
CFP Certification is a mark of excellence granted to individuals who meet the stringent standards of education, examination, experience, and ethics. It is the most prestigious and internationally accepted Financial Planning qualification with over 1,92,000 CFP Professionals in 27 territories worldwide. The CFP Certification wins’ trust and presents opportunities worldwide.
In this era of super specialization, the Professional Certification – CFP certification gears career aspirants and existing financial intermediaries for giving comprehensive financial advisory services to individuals and make a satisfying career in the financial services industry.
CFP professionals typically review relevant aspects of a client’s situation across a large range of financial planning activities, which may include Financial Management, Investment Planning, asset management, Risk management, Tax planning, Retirement planning, and Estate planning.
As of 1 April 2019, the CFP Certification program in India is now directly administered by U.S.-based Financial Planning Standards Board Ltd. (FPSB Ltd.), owner of the international CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER certification program outside the United States.
Why CFP Certification?
- Enhanced career and employment opportunities with Financial Services companies.Your services are sought by Banks, distribution houses, AMC, Insurance Companies,Equity broking, and Financial Planning firms.
- This certification helps financial intermediaries to set up their Financial Services distribution in a more organized way with proper professional branding.
- Approved Certification from NISM to fulfil one of the qualification criteria mentioned in SEBI Registered Investment Advisor guidelines.
- Personal satisfaction of achieving the Financial Planning profession’s highest standard and met the global benchmark.
- Satisfied clients who appreciate the comprehensive approach to Financial Planning and extend long-term relationships and referrals.
- Your expertise and credibility as a qualified professional are instantly communicated.
- More revenue streams by increasing your product and service offering to your clients.
- Enhanced social status by joining the league of professionals.
- Your credentials demonstrate trust among the financial consumers.
Who should pursue this course?
- Financial product distributors dealing in Mutual Fund. Insurance, Securities markets & Asset businesses want to upgrade their skill set with global certification.
- Professionals working in Wealth management, private Banking, AMC & Insurance Companies seeking a career upgrade to up the cadre of their competence and pay scale along with achieving such qualification within a span of a year.
- Students or professionals hoping to travel abroad as a means of sourcing their income, this global Qualification is recognized and holds value in 27 countries.
- Professionals with the will to start their own practice and want to retain the recognition as Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) as per SEBI norms.
Regular Pathway - Combination of 3 Specialist Certifications Plus CFP CM Certification
The CFP Curriculum is segmented into 4 levels. Upon completion of each level, FPSB awards an International Certification for that level.
FPSB® Investment Planning Specialist
International Certification for Investment Professionals specializing in Securities Markets & Portfolio Management
FPSB® Retirement & Tax Planning Specialist
International Certification for Retirement Planning & Individual Tax Planning
FPSB® Risk & Estate Planning Specialist
International Certification for Risk Management & Estate Planning
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
Global Standard of Excellence in the field of Financial Planning & Wealth Management
Eligibility for Regular Pathway – 12 th pass
Fee Structure for Regular Pathway from FPSB, US:
|FPSB Specialist Course material for first 3 Levels
|FPSB IFP Course material Fee
|FPSB Specialist Exam fee for first 3 Levels
|FPSB Financial Plan Assessment Fee
|FPSB IFP Exam Fee
|FPSB Specialist Certification Fee
Challenge Pathway - Accelerated Pathway direct entry to CFP CM Certification
- Chartered Accountant, from ICAI India
- CFA, USA
- Advanced Wealth Management Course, from IIBF
- MA Economics
- Master of Commerce (M Com)
- MBA (Finance) or PGDFM from an AICTE-approved Institute
- Post – Graduate Certificate program in Finance, PGDFM or other equivalent courses offered by IIM
- Candidates who passed CFP Exam (Exam 5/Advanced Financial Planning) more than five years ago
- SEBI Licenced Registered Investment Advisors
Eligibility for Challenge Pathway – 3 years of Financial Services Sector Experience & any one Professional Certification/Qualification:
Fee Structure for Challenge Pathway from FPSB, US:
|Document Verification Fee
|Financial Plan review Fee
|CFP Final Exam Fee